Introduction to Direct Democracy
2 day course
Great Law Direct Democracy
1- INTRODUCTION TO PURE DIRECT DEMOCRACY CURRICULUM AND WORKSHOPS
- Democracy History
- North American History of Canada, the USA, Mexico & Turtle Island
- Indigenous Law: “The Great Law” Direct Democracy
- Environmental Law: The Law of the Land
- Placing People over Corporations
- The difference between Judicial and Political issues
- Municipal, Provincial, Territorial, Constitutional Rights Based Laws – People Power
- Differences between Legal, Lawful and De Facto Governments
- Democracy Types and Why our Democracy doesn’t work
- Pro’s, Con’s and Myths of Direct Democracy
- We are Treaty Countries after all!
- How do we establish a True Direct Democracy?
- Municipal, Territorial, Provincial and Federal interconnected Collaborative Constituency Parliament
- Judicial Court Systems, De Facto Governance, Representative and Proportional Political Representation and the United Nations Corporate Global Governance
- Public Banking, Municipal and Territorial People’s Credit Unions and Community Public Trusts
- Self-Determination and Self-Governance Coexistence through the “Indigenous and Civil Unified Sovereign Enactment” Convention of Consent
- Meeting in the Middle – Two Row Living Constitution
1: DO PEOPLE WANT DIRECT DEMOCRACY?
YES – However, we always thought we had democracy through the MP’s and MPP’s, but we don’t!
2: DO THE POLITICAL ELITE WANT DIRECT DEMOCRACY?
NO – They don’t want to allow us to vote away their wealth
3: CAN POLITICAL POWER AND DIRECT DEMOCRACY WORK?
It will work, as long as everyone can get educated regarding our affairs and that the absolute POWER in final decision making for our Country remains in the hands of the PEOPLE!
Main Presenter: Nicole LeBrasseur
Nicole LeBrasseur is a dynamic and strong advocate for social reform for both the first peoples and Canadians alike. With a background in pharmaceutical market research she was able to become a leader in pioneering the world’s first strategically branded and financially sustainable private health care model with an emphasis on wellness programs, infection controlled environments, Food Safety and education.
Nicole’s forward thinking and vision resulted in developing and creating a state of the art system in Infection Control Health Care, combining the best of private and not for profit health care, with a focus on “pay it forward” communities. Her common sense solutions to healthcare standards, safety, service and delivery is revolutionary.
Her research skills have afforded her the opportunity to uncover many deceptions shared with the Canadian people and Original people. Recognizing the power belongs with the people, through a Direct Democracy model. Nicole is not only an advocate for political decolonization, but has spent much of the last 8 years creating and building her practical and common sense message.
The past year has enabled her to bring clarity within multiple democratic and sustainability solutions such as a Citizen’s convention of Consent to self determination and self governance that would establish all peoples of Canada to become the official shareholders and final decision makers in Canada ” Turning Taxation into Dividends along with the i-ACUSE.com team and the Universal Alliance.org partnership.
She is a strong proponent of honouring and implementing the Kahswentha /Two Row Wampum Treaty and the Great law, connecting Canadians and the Original People of Turtle Island in unity, in spite of the preferred Globalization direction that the present government is presently implementing with the United Nations agendas which remove all Canada’s and Indigenous Sovereignty in exchange for Global Governance.
Guest Presenter: Paul Delaronde (Bio to follow)
Paul Delaronde talks about the Natural Way, the reasons for the Ongwehowe ceremonies and how the Great Law Direct Democracy came about and it’s influence within the American Constitution etc. Paul has been a speaker introducing the many traditions of the Ongwehowe Peoples and the meanings and teachings of the Wampum Belts.
- Introducing The “Great Law” Direct Democracy and History
Research information and curriculum supplied by: Edu-Sante Research
About the Alliance Partners: Universal Alliance, Indigenous and Civil Unified Sovereign Enactment (i-acuse) and Edu-Sante Research.
As alliance partners, we are working to put together our Administrative web site as we are building the blocks of this information system for the whole of society. We collaborate to produce videos and seeking further collaborators for moving forward towards educating the general public and implementing solutions beneficial to people, enterprises and communities. We maintain the highest level of integrity for creating sound governance solutions, complete transparency and the protection of the people.
WE ARE HERE TO SERVE THE GREATER GOOD
For more information please contact:
Barb Garlow – Haudenosaunee Cayuga, i-acuse.com, Faith Keeper, Six Nations Territory
Barbara Henry – Haudenosaunee Cayuga, i-acuse.com, Faith Keeper, Six Nations Territory
Paul Delaronde – Introducing The “Great Law” Direct Democracy and Straightening the Tree of Peace
Paul Chauvin – i-acuse.com
Eric Savoie – Universalalliance.org
Nicole Lebrasseur for i-acuse.com, universalalliance.org and Edu- Sante Research Inc.
Email: nicole at edusanteresearch.com